Terms & Conditions
- Where context so permits, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "The company" shall mean Pure Vans Ltd.
- "The purchaser" shall mean the person in whose name the vehicle is ordered.
- "The manufacturer" shall mean the manufacturer of the respective vehicle.
- "The vehicle" shall mean the motor vehicle specified on the Order Online form.
- "The order" shall refer to a completed and submitted online order form or signed sales order form.
- "The supplier" shall mean the supplying franchise dealer or wholesaler.
- The order is offered by the Company and is subject to acceptance and confirmation in writing by the Purchaser.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any offer with notice in writing or verbal communication and return the deposit in full.
- Should the contract be repudiated the deposit shall be refunded without prejudice to the Company's right to recover from the Purchaser by way of damages, any loss or expense which the company shall incur by reason of the Purchaser's repudiation.
- A deposit will be required by the Company on confirmation of the order unless otherwise agreed.
5) Changes to Prices
- The contract price of the new vehicle is based on the recommended retail price for the vehicle, delivery charges and accessories at the date of quotation. The Company reserves the right to make changes, at any time, to prices dependant only, on changes made by the Manufacturer. The Purchaser will be given notice in writing, or by verbal communication, of any changes and will be given the opportunity to void the sale and have the deposit returned in full if required.
- Prices listed are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer.
- In the case of new vehicles, if the Company is unable to supply the vehicle by reason of the Manufacturer ceasing to accept orders for vehicles of that model or specification then the Company may, at its’ option, cancel the contract without penalty, or supply a substitute vehicle at such price as the \company currently quotes for such substitute vehicle.
7) Payment for vehicle
- Payment must be made to the Company, whether by the Purchaser of Finance House, by cleared funds, i.e. a bank transfer or bankers' draft, a minimum of 24 hours prior to delivery, unless already agreed with the Company.
- Where the Purchaser makes default under the contract or any other contract with the Company in payment on the due date of any sum due, the Company may postpone any delivery or may cancel the contract or any other contract between the Purchase and the Company without prejudice to any right or remedy which the Company may have against the Purchaser in respect of such default.
8) Right of Re-Sale
- If the Purchaser defaults in accepting delivery of, or paying for the vehicle, the Company reserves the right to re-sell then vehicle to a third party without giving notice to the Purchaser of the Company’s intention to re-sell.
- No charge will be made for the vehicle to be delivered where the delivery address is within a 100-mile radius of the Company. Outside this radius a charge may be made. In such cases, the prospective purchaser will be informed prior to the order being placed.
- The Company will endeavour to deliver the vehicle, or vehicles, and any additional parts or accessories thereto to be supplied under the contact within the time agreed but in no circumstances will the Company be liable for loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the vehicle.
- Where the contact is for more than 1 vehicle the Company may make delivery by instalments. Delivery will be made by the Company’s delivery facility and the contract price is calculated on that basis.
- No claim for damage will be considered unless the Company is notified by the Purchaser upon receipt of delivery of the vehicle, and any damage must be noted on the delivery note.
10) Changes in tax
- If, after the date of the contract and before delivery to the purchaser, there shall be any increase in the amount of tax payable in respect of the vehicle or any of the accessories or the sale thereof, the Company shall give notice in writing, or verbally, and the price of the vehicle shall be increased by said amount unless, within 7 days of notice being given, the Purchaser notifies the Company that they decline to accept the increase in which case the Company shall be under no further liability and any deposit paid will be refunded.
- If, after the date of the contract and before delivery to the purchaser, there shall be a reduction in the amount of tax payable in respect of the vehicle or any of the accessories or the sale thereof, the company shall reduce the price of the vehicle accordingly.
11) Changes to specifications
- If, for reasons outside of the control of the Company, a vehicle of the model specified is unable to be supplied, both parties shall be liberated from any further obligations without liability and the deposit of the buyer shall be returned in full.
12) Cancellation policy
- If an order is placed with the company which is subsequently cancelled, any deposit paid will be refunded and there will be no fee charged, unless other fees incurred as per 3(a).
13) Purchaser's rights
- Nothing herein is intended to affect, nor shall affect, the Purchaser's statutory rights.
14) Warranty and Exclusion Clauses
- The Company will transfer, to the Purchaser, the benefit of and warranty given by the Manufacturer of the vehicle
- The Company and the Purchase will comply with the terms of any warranty given by the Manufacturer of the vehicle. Any such warranty shall not affect the statutory rights of the Purchaser.
15) V5 Retention
- When a vehicle is purchased with a V5 retention period, the Purchaser is responsible for all penalty fines and charges in relation to the said vehicle, until the retention period has expired, and ownership has been transferred to the named Purchaser.
- The Company will endeavour to secure delivery of the goods by the estimated delivery date but does not guarantee the date of delivery and shall not be liable for any claims in respect of delay in delivery. The estimated delivery date is not of the essence of this contract. Where the Purchaser chooses to amend the delivery address after the conclusion of the contract, the charge for delivery may be subject to alteration and this may incur a small administrative fee at the Company's discretion.
- Vehicle pictures shown on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly represent the vehicle in question.
- In the event of the Purchaser financing the vehicle through an agreement with a funding company, whether the funding company has been introduced by the Company or not, the Purchaser retains responsibility for ensuring the financial information and subsequent documentation provided is correct and that upon signing the finance agreement the Purchaser is agreeing to all the terms and conditions set out by the funding company.
This agreement shall be governed by, and is construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Pure Vans Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, our reference number is 667850.
We are a Credit Broker not a Lender.
Company Registration No. 6978360.
273A Corporation Road,