Treating Customers Fairly
Pure Vans Limited (‘PVL’) is authorised by and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. As a responsible lender we are committed to applying the FCA’s principle of Treating Customers Fairly in all areas of our business activities to achieve the following outcomes:
- Our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a company where the treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture;
- Our products and services are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where our customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances;
- Our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard;
- Our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
To help customers fully understand the features, benefits, risks and costs of the financial products they buy, also, minimise the sale of unsuitable products by encouraging best practice before, during and after a sale
Should you have a complaint, or if you are dissatisfied in any way, please contact our Head Office who will either be able to help resolve the issue for you or refer it on to our complaints department on your behalf.
Download our complaints handling procedure for further information